Love love love this song
Skirt: Tibi (old, but love this one). Sweater: Rag and Bone (also in mint). Shoes: Sophia Webster via Neiman Marcus. Bag: M2M. Lips: Bobbi Brown ‘Old Hollywood’. Nails: Deborah Lippmann ‘Flowers in Her Hair’. Jewelry: RueGabon c/o, Cartier, Hermes. Karen Walker ‘Super Duper’. (image: atlantic-pacific)
I just want a big, warm hug to cry my heart out in. And then get smashed drunk after.
I want to delete my snapchat so I won’t want to snapchat people I shouldn’t contact.
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.